What are my SEO services?
My SEO approach includes the following primary services:
Planning & Research
We will set goals for your website, demographics, and competition, and focus on a set number of strategic keywords to target in your site for which you want to be found by your audience. This will allow us to establish initial, near-future, and long-term SEO strategies.
I will set your site to be indexed by Google, set your links, titles, and menu, and make sure your entire site is structured in an SEO-friendly manner.
I will regularly create and update content or refine your existing content with keywords and terms for your main pages.
Off Site Setup
One of the pillars of SEO ranking for Google is making sure your Google My Business, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console accounts are not only set up but are updated and maintained.
*** BONUS ***
I offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1 hour) every month! You will have peace of mind knowing that your site is optimized and that you have me in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
• I offer a price break for multiple sites
• Annual pricing offered (1 month free)
• No contract, initiation, or termination fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline my SEO plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is optimized:
- Since the site will not be optimized, it will lead to poor performance and never obtaining the best Google SEO ranking.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes, and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks and slower loading. It is incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins optimized for SEO.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick SEO updates, tweaks, issues, etc.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
I’ll always try to get your SEO updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I will give you an estimate of time and do that at my affordable hourly rate.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I am pretty quick. I try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who are not on the plan.