What’s in the Plan?
My maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
Updates & Optimization
I keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned, and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware, and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
I send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
I offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe, and that you have me in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Sure do – I can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with my maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact me for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline my maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times, and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points, so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often, you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan, I’ll take care of cleaning the site, and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – I’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on my maintenance plan.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
I’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I will give you an estimate of time and do that at my affordable hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $250 then I can immediately get your site on my monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I’m pretty quick. I try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who are not on the plan.